Saturday, August 25, 2012

How To Draw Real People Faces

  “Here’s The Most Comprehensive Review Of Learn To Draw People Step by Step on the ‘Net”


 What Exactly Is Learn to Draw People Step by Step Course? 

Whenever I look at purchasing a course, no matter what type of course it is, the very first thing that I try to determine is how qualified is the person who created the course? 

Or in other words why would I want to listen to them? 


That was before I discovered the course “Draw People Step By Step” which was created by an AWESOME artist by the name of Taylor Roy whom I had purchase something from before. 

This guy really peaked my interest again and I have always been a big fan of his work for several years and had even purchased his Figure Drawing Course a while back that now comes as a bonus with this course. 


The “Figure Drawing Course” was absolutely amazing, easy to understand and follow and I would easily pay much more than the $47 for that alone. 


Taylor Roy has this keen ability to take a difficult technique and make it look very easy by demonstrating it in a way that a beginner could understand and repeat. 


The importance of learning this skill and technique cannot be over-rated when you are just beginning a technique and trying to learn and master it. 


If you have ever tried to learn how to draw from a book you will understand how difficult it can be to follow the steps with no real guidance. 


Taylor Roy has made it simple by creating what I will call the “Ultimate Portrait Drawing Package”. In it there are 6 step by step videos and corresponding manuals that are in PDF format. 


Each and every video has been formatted and edited so that you can see exactly what Taylor Roy is drawing and the techniques that he is using, you can watch as he draws and watch how his drawings progress while he talks about exactly what he is doing. 

In the first five lessons, the focus is on individual facial features. This was what I needed and I was able to master drawing each individual feature before trying to bring them together. 

I personally loved this approach and it was very beneficial, to me, because it gave me a chance to really practice on each feature without taking the risk of messing up my entire drawing and destroying it completely which I have done many times.
 
One of the most awesome and best things that I learned from the first five lessons was how to properly shade the eye, and create the correct height with my noses when I drew them.



The sixth lesson shows you how to bring the features together in one complete drawing and create a face that is well proportioned.





In my opinion this is by far the most important lesson, because it is this particular lesson that helps to bring your drawing from a collection of different parts to a complete masterpiece. 

A masterpiece that you wont believe you drew and one that you will be proud of.
The last lesson looks at understanding the emotions of the face and how they change the facial expression. 

This was a superb lesson..


And now I will answer the big question is, is it worth the money? You Darn right it is and I truly believed that it should cost much more but don't tell him. It is a steal for just $47 dollars.

As I mentioned earlier I would have happily and without one measure of doubt paid $47 just for the “Figure Drawing Course” that came as a BONUS. But hey that is just me, I'm just sayin'. 

What I will do now is outline some pros and cons of what I think can be done better or not and I will allow you to make up your own mind.


OK Here Goes....................

Draw People Step By Step Home Study Review - The Pros and Cons-The Bare facts

The Good Points:

When it comes to learning how to draw anything nothing beats being able to watch over someones shoulder. Someone who knows how it is done. 

This is the only major course that I have come across where you can literally watch a professional artist demonstrates how to draw people.

(This is a BIG plus) 


The course is so chock full of information that regardless of your skill level you will learn a lot from this course. 


There is over 3 hours worth of step by step videos that explains in detail everything from the proper way to shade the lips to how to easily layout an ear. 


There are 6 step by step manuals (over 210 pages in length) that walk you through the entire drawing process for those who want a manual as well. 
 
As I mentioned earlier the bonuses are fantastic and well worth the $47 dollars alone. 


This course is backed up by a full 60 day money back guarantee. And that alone gave me assurance.

The Bad Points: 

The only con's I can think of is the size of the download. Obviously because these are videos and not just PDF that you are downloading it can take awhile, but having said that it is worth the wait. 

They also send you an email with the link to the download page in case your computer freezes or you lose the page in the middle of downloading. 

Secondly, it is only available via online download and not available in stores. This is a bit of a shame, but once again I do understand. 


Last Words: 

Overall, there is no doubt that the “Draw People Step By Step” Home Study Course is widely regarded as the best portrait drawing course available anywhere on the internet and it is backed by a guarantee. 


It is by far one of the best decisions that I have made in purchasing the product. My drawing has improved 100%.

It Is my belief that you will never get such great deal with this amount of learning material at such a low price again. So get it while you can. 

So if you are serious about your art and want to take your portrait drawing to the next level.



No comments:

Post a Comment